Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sewing?? What is that again??

I had to go pretty far back to find this project to share. I think know that through the summer with the kids home, my sewing time was very little. It has taken me a while to really get a feel for where I am now. I still don't have much current to share. I didn't get the school clothes done that I should have. I am not going to share the jammies I just made for the boys because they are rediculously too long and I need to do something about them.
 
So here we have a sweet nightgown set that was made for a friend to give as a gift. It turned out super cute and I hope it wasn't too long for the intended child.
 My friend picked out this pink with brown polka-dot flannel and made sure to get enough to add an 18" doll nightgown to it as well. Call me crazy but doll clothes are sometimes more fun than the little girl clothes. Thanks, Addy, for being my model.

My current work is being done on Halloween costumes. We have Harry Potter, a spider and Dorothy in the works. Oh and don't forget Zorro and some mending on Belle. Oh so much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment