Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cute Cute Dress

Among everything else I have to do, I took the time to do something just for fun. I know you are thinking...fun? I have had this fabric and pattern picked out since my dear Tee was a toddler. I just never had the chance to get to it. At that time I had her, a baby and was pregnant with the third baby. And I wonder why I didn't get to it. So I finally have it finished and I am quite sad that I didn't get to it when Tee was little. But now my neice gets to enjoy it and spin in circles like little girls do in fun dresses.

This is a simple dress with a peter pan collar.
The pinafore had pin tucks on the bodice and the hem.


Cute puffy sleeves with an arm band.

The pinafore is the same front and back (the back doesn't have the pin tucks) and it ties in a bow on both sides.
I really enjoyed making this and would have loved to see my dear Tee in it. Maybe next time. Now she gets other fun and fancy things. Coming up in the fall is her baptism dress. She is very excited about that one, as am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment