Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Playing with dolls

Maybe you know this already but I love to play with dolls...18 inch dolls to be exact. Such as American Girl dolls and Madame Alexander dolls. Those kind. They are so much fun to sew for. So I dear friend called me after we saw her at Christmas time and made a suggestion. Why don't you sell those? So I decided to give it a go. We'll see what happens. I don't have anything planned except this adorable knit dress (actually there is 4 of them). The picture just doesn't do it justice. Molly (my model) is standing on my sewing table and I just can't help but look at her. She is very cute! Each dress is closed in the back with a strip of velcro...wonderful for little fingers to play independently. Love that!
So if your favorite little girl needs a spring dress for their doll...please contact me. I am still working on details.

No comments:

Post a Comment