Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A quick recap of some small (but really fun) projects...

Maybe I am the only one that feels this way...but I love a quick project. One that you can cut out and finish in a couple hours or even a few minutes. I have been really working on some big things lately and needed a few quick ones to rekindle the love. Strange? Maybe!



One thing that I love about having a fabric stash and the ability to sew is that often my children have unique and free gifts to take to birthday parties. These recent birthdays were no exception. Often my kiddos get invited to parties on a Sunday afternoon. Sadly they don't get to attend because we generally don't do parties on Sundays. These ones...we were able to attend. Love It!


This skirt actually has a sister. I was cutting it out and had enough fabric for two, so here they come. One went to a birthday girl and the other went to my lovely niece that developed a very sweet love for Aunt Jen this weekend. Both are girly girls and love dresses and skirts. Can't get much better than that!



So the eye candy will have to wait. I don't know how to blog on the new laptop of mine. I did get this one picture and hopefully it will stay. All the others disappeared, twice. Let's try.


I am not going to try to move it. A sweet dress for another 18 inch doll such as American Girl dolls and Madame Alexander dolls. Google them if you want. They are great! I love to sew for these sweet dolls they are just like my little girls that live on my shelf and watch me sew. Again...strange? Yes! Just wait. The etsy shop is coming. I just haven't set it up yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment