Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Gifts

A couple of my nieces this year got pretty lucky. I was having so much fun sewing for their dolls that I may have gone a little over board. And thanks to Molly, Addy and Sydney, we have a nice little fashion show for you.Molly is ready for bed. This flannel nightgown matches the little girl nightgown that went to one of my nieces.

Sydney, Molly and Addy are sharing with us their new swim suits.
Molly is set to go trick or treating. Her pumpkin is made of fleece with a knit turtle neck and pants underneath to keep her warm.


This box-pleated jumper is 100% wool with a black knit turtle neck underneath. She is also modeling a fleece hat and scarf.

Sydney is showing us her flannel pants with a fleece sweater. You can't see it but it also has a kangaroo type pocket on the front.

Molly is ready for a play date a the park, but not till summer.

Molly and Addy are set to go the the holiday party.


Call me crazy, but I still love to play with dolls. I bet you would never have guessed that. I was so excited to package these up and send them to the lucky little ladies. Hope they enjoy them as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment