Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baby Gift

Okay, I know, I know...I forgot to turn the pictures before I posted them and now that they are uploaded I don't want to start over. So here goes anyway, just turn your head a little. :)




I really have been busy as of late but not much in the sewing room. I am a little sad about it. But my dear hubby and I got to take a much needed getaway to Las Vegas. It was so much fun and the time together was needed and wonderful. We forget and get caught up in the day to day and kids that we are important too.




So a couple weeks ago was a baby shower for one of my husband's cousins. I decided to make her a hooded towel. I received one for my first baby and LOVED it. True it is a little large for a newborn but she will love it just the same and use it for years and years.


My dear sweet Ace was such a good sport to model a purple towel for me. He really did a great job and I don't plan on using these pictures for blackmail in the future. Although it could happen.


The towel is made from a purchased bath towel and hand towel. I used my daughter's towel as an example and cut the hand towel in half, shaped the hood and sewed it on. Love a quick gift! Pair it with some baby soap and lotion, great gift (at least I would love something like that)!

No comments:

Post a Comment